Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Nice animating

I just hate the computer voice. End your end song is from tom and jerry, awesome :)

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Superb

When I watch this, it's not a comic book, its an animated story, or animatic if you want, but jezus your story's are so beautiful! And than the music fits so perfectly, great job again on this fantastic flash, I hope you win.

Good luck with snow snow for lucy, I'll have to take a look at it myself too. I'm a huge fan of your work. Don't ever stop!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Short, but that quality! It's Adam Philips!

Great job again my good sir, I envy you.
You did this in 2 days, this should inspire me alot for my exam after new years...

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Too short, no point.

Although this is nicely animated, its too short and boring. JDPoZ did a good review. You have the talent (metal gear awesome) so use it for longer movies and not these shorts.
Newgrounds appearently is full of 12yr olds that automatically give you straight 10's if it's made by you.

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Excellent flash

The animation was great, over the top, but I like that, that's why I like cartoons. The story was great, music was perfect, the only bad thing I noticed was a bad fade out when the phone walked out of the house and looked back :)
But jezus christ I added it to favs, that's how much means this to me. 15 days, thats really fast man, can't wait for your next flash.

Awesome Video Games Ep34 Awesome Video Games Ep34

Hmmm

I personally hate these series, do this on youtube ok, this is a flash site.
And the show just annoys the hell out of me.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Brilliant

You make your stuff very fast, and with great quality! I always loved every single movie of you and this is another one that is going to my favorites.
Don't stop animating man, ever.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

It is true

But.. naked gun is brilliant, and some of his awesome movies are good too.

Now, you know what would make a great flash movie so please make a serious movie full of high quality humor! NG needs it and you probably can bring it :)

The Food Collab The Food Collab

Well

The boogly his entry with the chicken is worth this score already.
That was really good animated, and so funny.

TheBoogley responds:

I rotoscoped that chicken dance over my own footage... not really, I think I'd snap my neck in about four places doing that... That's a nice ragdoll physics engine on your page! :D

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

:/ What the hell?

Ok sorry, but compared to your other work (that is just FANTASTIC) I didn't have to laugh at all.
It just wasn't funny!

Go ahead weight minus on this review you guys know this isn't good compared to the rest of Egoraptor his work....