Little Wheel Little Wheel

Love it

Only complaint is that it's so short. But the art direction, the animations, the 3D work with 2D, its simply fantastic. Instant fav and honestly I would buy a full game if you made this longer, simply fantastic.

Spewer Spewer

This is, by far, the best flashgame ever.

I honestly am in love with this game. It has so much potential, I hope you guys develop a game with the same basics for PC, and let me pay for your work. Thanks for this great game, I've beaten it many times!

My map: http://i43.tinypic.com/317bq0o.png

eNqVUkkOwyAM/EofYFVmMQRx6r39ApeWQ6VKl Xro+2uH7AI1iUfGsWdIbFCgdpqmNrBHrfRP2c YxpbFgFJg9StUJZqUGFLdDuCxPQ6mIyACpHq6 957bAIuOBbLt966o6nH3jd7BWKA0g27iKCd2P ZcNj8gITxn6dYB0V1kAp6QJcvS2xYm5lw5fsF uq4xcvplh/P9/2TT9f8za8YfMTo+dQ9RRX40l AAD3imFEn3aSDApIln1PHIk/gSKSfXjCeThFV yFqfITJGbosBsyaeo0/j8ANEwrb8=

intrusion intrusion

Brilliant

I really liked this game, but you did take a good look at Cortex Command.

Ragdoll Cannon 1.5 Ragdoll Cannon 1.5

Cool!

I really like the game. But stop ripping of crayon physics and get your own style. :)

I will play this game again and again though. I love ragdolls. Alot.

Zombie Slayer Redux Zombie Slayer Redux

Nice, frontpage please.

Ragdolls, zombies and nailguns! Awesome, ill ignore the jumping and that I have an azerty keyboard for now. GJ.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Jeez

Some people don't get the joke. The song actually takes longer than the game itself. I loved it. Gonna be an internet classic.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Nice clean

Good animations, nice look, cool flashgame. That's how I like them. It's hard though, and I completed the mafia racing level without cheating and I find this hard :p

Nothing more to say really, I enjoyed it, great stuff, and I can't wait for castle crashers tom. Get on with it.

Insurgo Insurgo

Nice!

Verlet for the win! Good game man, reminds me of world of goo and bridge builder.

VoidSkipper responds:

I'm actually not sure it's verlet.. I'm self taught, and I keep meaning to read an article on verlet, but it's so vaulted I assume it's more complicated than this. Glad you enjoyed it, though xD

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Very very good

This game was like: what the hell how can this be good? It's... bartending. Well sir you did a great job with the tricks and spinning the bottles around, that made it so cool, also the graphics were very well done. It's a very nice game you should be proud of.

JohnnySedona responds:

That's what I was saying. Bartending is a job- and jobs aren't fun. But it worked for Paperboy, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Glad you liked it!

3D Sugar Glider 3D Sugar Glider

Question

Is this possible to use with this engine a low poly model? This would open a lot of possibilitys! Whats the max polys the engine can handle etc...?????

So the characters are actually 3D models right? What format are they? :p

SESSNET responds:

It can handle around 10,000 polygons

It uses MD2 (quake) models, also can use 3DSMAX, OBJ, GOOGLE, lots of formats.

Thank you for the kind words.