Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

Nice animating

I just hate the computer voice. End your end song is from tom and jerry, awesome :)

~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~ ~SA:ChristmasBattleParty~

Superb

When I watch this, it's not a comic book, its an animated story, or animatic if you want, but jezus your story's are so beautiful! And than the music fits so perfectly, great job again on this fantastic flash, I hope you win.

Good luck with snow snow for lucy, I'll have to take a look at it myself too. I'm a huge fan of your work. Don't ever stop!

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Short, but that quality! It's Adam Philips!

Great job again my good sir, I envy you.
You did this in 2 days, this should inspire me alot for my exam after new years...

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Love it

Only complaint is that it's so short. But the art direction, the animations, the 3D work with 2D, its simply fantastic. Instant fav and honestly I would buy a full game if you made this longer, simply fantastic.

Spewer Spewer

This is, by far, the best flashgame ever.

I honestly am in love with this game. It has so much potential, I hope you guys develop a game with the same basics for PC, and let me pay for your work. Thanks for this great game, I've beaten it many times!

My map: http://i43.tinypic.com/317bq0o.png

eNqVUkkOwyAM/EofYFVmMQRx6r39ApeWQ6VKl Xro+2uH7AI1iUfGsWdIbFCgdpqmNrBHrfRP2c YxpbFgFJg9StUJZqUGFLdDuCxPQ6mIyACpHq6 957bAIuOBbLt966o6nH3jd7BWKA0g27iKCd2P ZcNj8gITxn6dYB0V1kAp6QJcvS2xYm5lw5fsF uq4xcvplh/P9/2TT9f8za8YfMTo+dQ9RRX40l AAD3imFEn3aSDApIln1PHIk/gSKSfXjCeThFV yFqfITJGbosBsyaeo0/j8ANEwrb8=

intrusion intrusion

Brilliant

I really liked this game, but you did take a good look at Cortex Command.

Dire Dire Docks (Remastered) Dire Dire Docks (Remastered)

Love it

Sounds damn professional. Would fit right in the game credits or something :)

micklure responds:

Thanks! Sorry to make it sound like my other response to comments on this song but it really means a lot! That was what I was going for, and I'm really glad to know that I met my goal. Thanks again!!